On this episode, I put a few of the Gold Coast Titans Rugby League players on the spot in between giving pre-game massages to the team.
They are all Dads with young kids dealing with the challenges of balancing a football career, travel, the spotlight, personal and family life.
I got in 3 interviews - one with their captain Ryan James, one with their fullback Michael Gordon, and one with 2nd rower Kevin Proctor.
I asked them about:
- Life away from the footy field.
- How they deal with losses personally and as a team (they are having a bad season).
- How they deal with the pressure of being a role model to others.
- What they’d be doing now if they hadn’t become a footballer.
- Advice for parents and kids wanting to follow in their footsteps.
Thankyou to all who helped me fine tune my questions before the podcast.
Listen in, subscribe now on itunes, and leave me a 5 star review to help the ratings and reach of the show.
And if you love what I'm doing, please support the show and allow me to give you a $5 Off Coupon Code to use in the SuperShop in exchange by becoming a patron at www.patreon.com/superdadsonline.